Request a proposal Receive a proposal within one hour!
Service & Language Selection
Text Upload & Contact Details
Tilti Multilingual offers specialized translations for registering inventions at specific patent offices. Each intellectual property agency has its own set of rules for translated patent-related documents, but all require an utmost precision, accurate terminology and perfect correspondence to the source. We guarantee the high-quality of all our translations, as well as their correspondence to the aforementioned standards. Complete the form above or contact us at [email protected] to request a proposal, and receive an answer within 1 hour!
Here are some of the patent agencies supported by our translations:
- EPO – European Patent Office;
- KIPO – Korean Intellectual Property Office;
- JPO – Japan Patent Office;
- SIPO (formerly) or CNIPA (currently) – China National Intellectual Property Administration;
- USPTO – United States Patent and Trademark Office;
- IP Australia.
No matter what kind of patent application or description you need translated, we are ready to deliver impeccable results. Complete the form above or contact us at [email protected] to request a proposal, and receive an answer within 1 hour!