Legal translation services by Tilti Multilingual guarantee the accuracy and terminological consistency of your immigration documents, affidavits, police reports, claim forms and other documents related to the field of law and jurisprudence. In addition to that we offer certification for any of our translations. Complete the form above or contact us at [email protected] to request a proposal, and receive an answer within 1 hour!
Fields of law
While all legal documents require their translation to be precise and employ proper terminology, it is essential that it also complies with the terminological norms imposed by its specific field of law, such as:
- Bankruptcy law;
- Corporate law;
- Civil rights law;
- Criminal law;
- Environmental law;
- Construction law;
- Intellectual Property law;
- Labour and employment law;
- Real Estate law;
- Tax law.
Naturally, these are just some of the areas our language specialists excel at, as we are ready to support documents from any field.
Or legal translation services are fit for any type of document, including the most popular ones:
- General Terms and Conditions (GTC);
- Joint Ventures;
- Court rulings;
- Letters of intent;
- Commercial invoices;
- Authorisation documents;
- Legal releases;
- Tax forms;
- Work permits;
Certification & notarization
Legal documents are always required to be highly trustworthy. As for their translations, the main method of verifying their accuracy (and thus the degree to which they can be trusted) is the process of certification or notarization. Sometimes it is used for additional validation, and sometimes it is absolutely required for the document to even be considered. The latter is mostly relevant to any texts that are used in legal proceedings.
We provide optional certified translation services for all legal documents. Ensure the credibility of your translations, no matter who they are submitted to or in which context they are used.
Legal translation requirements
Legal documents often define the frameworks of interaction between parties, and can be used in court to settle disputes based on that. As a consequence, the translations of legal documents can have far-reaching ramifications, and thus must be of impeccable quality. A good legal translation is ought to comply with the following standards:
- Correspondence to the legal language traditions of a given jurisdiction
- Each legal system has its own nomenclature, and a translation may be considered invalid, if it does not comply with it. Any translation thus needs to be adjusted to the context in which is going to exist.
- Quality assurance
- Based on the previous point, there should be some credible way of verifying that your translation is accurate before you actually use it. As mentioned before, one way we prove our quality is by certifying our translation. Another assurance is our compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 17001 standards, which guarantees that both our client management and translation procedures are can be relied upon.
Our certified legal document translation services guarantee accurate results in accordance with the industry’s highest standards. Complete the form above or contact us at [email protected] to request a proposal, and receive an answer within 1 hour!
Request a proposal Receive a proposal within one hour!
Service & Language Selection
Text Upload & Contact Details